Thursday, November 12, 2015

Unit 4 Chemical Composition: Pre-lab Quiz

So to my partners dismay, I failed the pre-lab quiz because I accidentally multiplied rather than divided. I am very upset. This link may have helped me get into the lab https://education.ti.com/en/us/guidebook/details/en/ABF6D3DD944745A7A76609E97F84B1F7/83p. I'm so mad

3 comments:

  1. I recommend actually paying attention in class so that you can finally stop being such a disappointment to your partner. She seems pretty cool, you should do what you can to help her out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to have failed your partner twice in a row. However they say 3rd times the charm. Good luck Eli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you got the question wrong, but don't feel too horribly bad, you weren't the only one to not get the answer right for their partner. Luckily I didn't have a partner to disappoint on lab day. Better luck on the next pre-lab quiz.

    ReplyDelete