Dimensional Analysis is a very useful and fairly easy concept once you can do it correctly. Now that I did some practice of my own outside of class I can comfortably say that I feel strongly about being able to do this.
I thought dimensional analysis was helpful too. I was able to convert all of my recipes in about 20 minutes using this method! Prety cool that you feel the same way!
I agree with you guys that dimensional analysis was suprisingly helpful, Often times i dont think i will use the things i learn in school, but I think this might actually help me one day!
I thought dimensional analysis was helpful too. I was able to convert all of my recipes in about 20 minutes using this method! Prety cool that you feel the same way!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you guys that dimensional analysis was suprisingly helpful, Often times i dont think i will use the things i learn in school, but I think this might actually help me one day!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way Eli! When it came time to my project I was comfortable and good with dimensional analysis. It made the process much quicker!
ReplyDelete